Monday, May 9, 2011

My new Powerlifting workout

Today I started a new Power lifting workout. 

I worked each muscle group with a warm up set of 12  reps for Triceps, Biceps, Shoulders and 15 to 20 reps for my Chest and Back. Then I did one Power set and held the weight for 10 to 20 seconds. For my legs I did 3 sets of leg extensions and calf raises. I work my legs every 3 days. I work the rest of my body every 5 to 7 days, depending on the recovery time needed. Here is my workout. Try this if you want a rapid increase in strength and muscle growth.

Ez bar preacher curls
Ez bar cable curls
One arm concentration cable curls
Triceps push downs with the T bar and V bar
Barbell shrugs
Over head shoulder press
Dumbell side raises 3 sets
Dumbell front raises 3 sets
Bench press
Close grip bench press
Chest press machine
Pull downs front
Pull downs back
Pull backs
Reverse peck deck
Leg extensions 3 sets, decrease reps and increase weight each set
Calf raises same as above

If anyone tries this and has any success or questions then please comment or write me

No comments:

Post a Comment